RC Flight Master is the ultimate professional model flight simulation software for the PC. Learn to fly over 50 radio control planes, gliders and helicopters on your PC with extreme reality. Get extreme with next generation 64 bit core maths (without the need for a 64 bit processor) for superior computational accuracy and increased simulation stability. Experience the wider range of simulation possibilities that RC Flight Master eXtreme64TM offers. Fly a massive selection of over 50 radio control helis, planes and gliders with unbelievable realism on your PC, including Breeze, Phantom, Nexus, Bell427, Fling, Lancaster, P51-mustang, Edge 540, Boeing 747, Beaver and many more..
MODE 1 - Throttle control on the right on handset.
- Get extreme with next generation 64 bit core maths for superior computational accuracy and increased simulation stability, WITHOUT the need for a 64 bit processor.
- eXtreme64TM physics brings you more dynamic environments with the ability to interact with objects in the scene.
- RealWaterTM technology introduces you to sea plane simulation and advanced floatation effects.
- Fly in beautiful real photo scenes or awesome 3D scenes. The choice is yours.
- Incredibly realistic flight and 3D capabilities with eXtreme64TM physics.
- Over 50 planes, helicopters and gliders to choose from including rocket powered planes.
- FREE updates and add-ons from the members area (on the left of this page).
- Get high frame rates, fast loading and trouble free flying on even low end PC's.
- Highly configurable graphics settings.
- Fly in breathtaking 3D and Photo landscapes.
- TurfMapTM bumpy ground simulation for more realistic taxiing, takeoffs and landings.
- Unique co-ordination trainer helps develop RC co-ordination and spot deficiencies.
- X-Prize tribute introduces our aircraft drop feature - fly in co-operation with your PC.
- Awesome full 3D sound with extra environment sounds to provide a more engaging experience.
- Split screen 2 pilot mode with and without combat features.
- Helicopter autorotation simulation with separate engine stop and idle controls.
- Slope soaring is better than ever with eXtreme64TM's improved terrain following wind and thermal technology.
- On-screen dials and gauges provide intuitive, easy to read information on characteristics such as rpm, pitch, etc.
- Screen on screen feature enables different views of your aircraft to be seen at the same time.
- Moving gear, flaps, ailerons, etc.
- Adjustable gear, servo, structural, and engine failure settings.
- Easy to use physics editor to precisely tailor the performance of the models.
- Save money if you already have a Windows compatible controller with the software only version.
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. PLEASE NOTE This simulator is NOT compatible with Windows 8/10.
Processor: Pentium 1 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 64 MB (DirectX 8 compatible)
DirectX: Version 8.0 or higher
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB
CD-ROM Drive: 2x Speed
Sound Card (Optional): DirectX 8 compatible
Keyboard & Mouse: DirectX 8 compatible Controller: Keyboard, Joystick or USB Controller